|Kuai "Sub-Zero" Liang|
|Name||Kuai "Sub-Zero" Liang|
|Franchise||Mortal Kombat (Midway Arcade)|
|Vehicles and/or Gadgets||Kombat Cycle|
- Ice Blast
- Target (Ice Ball)
- Drone (Ice Klone)
- Sword Switches (Frost Sword)
- Vine Cut
- Super Strength (via Frost Hammer)
- Character Change (Cyber Sub-Zero)
- 3 hit attack: Sub-Zero punches, then swipes his Ice Sword and slides across the ground, leaving a trail of ice behind him.
- 1st Finishing Move: Sub-Zero grabs the opponent's neck, and tears out their spine and skull. (No gore and blood)
- 2nd Finishing Move: Sub-Zero deep-freezes the enemy, then uppercuts them, shattering them in the process.
- Ground Pound: Sub-Zero engulfs his hand on ice and punches the ground, making a giant ice shockwave around himself.
- "You will feel the chill of despair!" - Sub-Zero's first line when entering the game.
- "Do you want a icy day? Here it is." - Sub-Zero's second line when entering the game.
- "Lin Kuei would like this one." - Sub-Zero's line when collecting a mini-kit or gold brick.
- "Free Sub-Zero dolls! Free Sub-Zero dolls over here!" - Sub-Zero's idle line.
- "I will give you a (freezing) signature later, my fan." - Sub-Zero's interaction dialogue with Gamer Kid.
- "You look somehow familiar... never mind." - Sub-Zero's interaction dialogue with any playable DC character (such as the Joker, Harley Quinn, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Aquaman and Superman)
- "This is better with some ice!!!" - Sub-Zero's line when inside of a vortex (or pipe).
- "I gonna defeat you in the name of Lin Kuei!" - Sub-Zero's respawn dialogue.
- Idle 1: Sub-Zero shows a Sub-Zero doll, advertising it with the message "Buy a Sub-Zero doll"
- Idle 2: Sub-Zero covers himself up in a snowman, then breaks free.
- Entering: Sub-Zero arrives via ice and the ice breaks into Sub-Zero himself.
- Leaving: Sub-Zero makes a blizzard around himself, then dives into a portal.
Original minifigure picture on the Infobox is created by seancantrell on DeviantArt.
- Sub-Zero is voiced by Steve Blum, who previously voiced him in Mortal Kombat X.
- Sub-Zero's quote to any DC character is a reference of the game Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe which is also made by Warner Bros. Interactive.
- Sub-Zero's Finishing Moves are based on his Fatalities from the Mortal Kombat games except that they don't include gore and blood.
- Sub-Zero's idle animations are based on his Friendships from Mortal Kombat games.