Sally Alicia Acorn is one of the playable characters of LEGO Dimensions from Archie's Sonic the Hedgehog. She comes in a Team Pack with Nicole the Holo-lynx.
Princess Sally Acorn is one of the main protagonists in the Sonic the Hedgehog comic series and its spin-offs published by Archie Comics. She is a Mobian chipmunk, the daughter of King Nigel Acorn and leader of the Freedom Fighters. Born as the heir to her fathers throne, she was taken, as a child, to the sanctuary of Knothole Village in the Wood Zone by Rosie Woodchuck when her father was betrayed by his royal adviser, Dr. Eggman and led the Freedom Fighters on many field missions against the scientist when he took power after banishing the King to the Special Zone. After Nigel Acorn was rescued and resumed his role as king, Sally continued to lead the Freedom Fighters in the ongoing battle against the Eggman Empire.
- Martial Arts
- Laser Deflector
- Sonar Smash
Many of her moves from the Comic reboot were recycled to make combos so that way, she can attack he enemies.
List of Them
- Slash n Kick: She performs first a series of slashes from her ring-blades
- "Okay. Let's do this!" - Her first entrance line
- "Let's Go!" - Her second entrance line
- "Here we go!" - Her third and final entrance line
- "Sonic?! What's this sudden reaction?!" - To Sonic the Hedgehog/The Flash/Dash/Quicksilver
- "Amy?! What's wrong?" - To Amy Rose
- "How is the situation with the Master Emerald coming along?" - to Knuckles the Echidna
- "Seems you have the most experience with our mutual enemies.” - to Mega Man/Star-Lord
- "Still freelance, huh? “Okay okay. How much will it be this time?”- to Shadow the Hedgehog/Batman/Punisher
- "Isn't that me with a better blade?" - to Jedi/Sith Characters
- "Wait? You're Sonic?"- to Mordecai
- " Hey Marine, ready for battle?" - to Rigby/Rocket Raccoon
- " How Can I be so useless?" - when she gets defeated
- "Yeah, I'm just fine." - her first respawning line
- "You'll be sorry for this!" - her first in combat line
- "Let's get started." - when upgrading any kind of vehicle/gadget that she uses
- Sally uses NICOLE to call her for help.
- Sally is humming the Sonic SatAM theme song.
- Sally catches NICOLE when it falls.
- She'll be voiced by Tara Strong and Miyuki Sawashiro in the English and Japanese versions of the game, whom both voiced Twilight Sparkle from Hasbro's My Little Pony franchise.
- In fact, this would be her voice style in the game.
- Her appearance is based on her Post-SGW Version.