|Plankton's Time Machine (Ohmyheck)|
|Abilities||Time Machine Character Change|
|Set||SpongeBob SquarePants Team Pack|
The time machine was built by SpongeBob and Plankton using different items from the restaurant Taco Haus in order to get the Krabby Patty Formula from the past to stop the post-apocalypse. The time machine first went 4 days into the future on accident where they saw a deserted wasteland and a bearded Patrick who is revealed to be sitting on top of a buried Krusty Krab. Next, the time machine traveled to the center of the galaxy where SpongeBob and Plankton found Bubbles the dolphin in his inter-dimensional spacecraft. After escaping Bubbles, the time machine went to the right time and ended up at the Krusty Krab 2 days before the post-apocalypse where SpongeBob and Plankton took the formula and went back to present time in the Krusty Krab to deliver the formula (only to find out he grabbed the wrong secret formula). Later, Patrick finds the time machine and incidentally goes to prehistoric times and brings back Squidasaurus Rex who destroys the time machine when coming out.
- Time Machine Character Change
- TARDIS Travel
Time Machine Character Change ability
The Time Machine Character Change ability allows SpongeBob SquarePants characters to change appearance when they enter Plankton's Time Machine, changing them into their ancestors/descendants. These characters have access to this ability:
- SpongeBob: Changes into SpongeGar, Medieval SpongeBob, SpongeBuck, Ensign and SpongeTron.
- Patrick: Changes into Patar, Sir Patrick, Pecos Patrick, Patrick Revere, Captain Scarfish and Patron.
- Squidward: Changes into Squog, Squidly, and Hopalong.
- Mr. Krabs: Changes into King Krabs and William Krabs.
- Sandy: Changes into Dark Knight, Western Sandy and Pirate Queen.
- The time machine works very similarly to the TARDIS, yet it lacks most of the TARDIS's abilities.
- Plankton's Time Machine is made from a photo booth, a cuckoo clock, etc.