| Character information
| Name || Pheno
| Gender || Male
| Franchise || Morphers
| Weapons/Accessories || Revolver, Bottle
| Occupation || Undercover
| Residence || Norpher Kingdom
- “Gosh dang elevator!”
- — Pheno's first line when entering the game
- “There is too intensely many places in Morpher Land.”
- — Pheno's second line when entering the game
- “Expecting me to use coarse language? Too bad!”
- — Pheno's third line when entering the game
is a Morphers character
in LEGO Dimensions.
- “Gotta go back home for dessert. Have a good one.”
- — Pheno's first line when leaving the game
- “Well, Norphers are trying to destroy Morpher Land again. Peace!”
- — Pheno's second line when leaving the game
- “And, Steam is notifying me again. Smell ya later, dirty bilge rats!”
- — Pheno's third line when leaving the game
- Sugar (Grapes Bottle)
- Illumination (Candle)
- Target (Revolver)
- Pheno drinks from the bottle and has a sugar high.
- Pheno pulls out a candle in a goblet, removes the candle from the goblet, but puts it back on later.
- Pheno kills the enemy by hitting them with his sick moves.
- Pheno burns the enemy with his candle, then hits them with his bottle.
- He is voiced by Brendan, who reprises his role in the game.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.