|Franchise||Pac-Man (Namco/Midway Arcade|
|Vehicles and/or Gadgets||Pac-Man Arcade Machine|
|Occupation||Hero of Pac-Land|
Pac-Man is one of the Midway Arcade Fun Pack Characters in LEGO Dimensions, from the Pac-Man franchise created by Namco.
- Grapple (Pac-Man's Side Special from Smash)
- Ghost Suspend
- Ghost Transfer
- Target (Bonus Fruit)
- Ground Pound (Butt Bounce)
- Spin Dash (Rev Roll)
- Character Change (Ms. Pac-Man; also changes Pac-Man Arcade Machine into Ms. Pac-Man Arcade Machine)
- Drone (Blinky, Inky, Pinky & Clyde at random)
- Power Pellet Switch
- Power Pellet (Invincibility)
- Chrome Power Pellet (Underwater Swimming)
- Shrink Pellet (Mini Access)
- Red Ribbon Power Pellet (Super Speed)
- Electro-Shock Power Pellet (Electricity)
Pac-Man can't talk in human voices, just talks with sounds similar to the original arcade game's voice.
Original minifigure picture on the Infobox is created by JSparkysteelon Flickr.
- Pac-Man can talk similar to his voice in Super Smash Bros for Nintendo 3DS & Wii U.
- Pac-Man is the only non-Sonic character to use Spin Dash (in this case; Rev Roll).