|Franchise||Choose Your Fighter!|
|Vehicles and/or Gadgets||Crystalline Mass|
|Residence||Gemopia Crystal Island (U23 Gemopia)|
Miss Techna was one of several mechanic units around Gemopia, modeled after a "child" frozen in crystal that had the ability to fly, and had excellent skill in fighting. However, Miss Techna was the only one of these mass-produced units given free will, thanks to a spirit from the crystal moon resting inside her.
After befriending Crystallon and Dreamkeeper, she aided them by making inventions and fixing up anything they needed to fix. She helps best when actively fighting alongside them, as her eyes can spot structural weaknesses.
- Choose Your Fighter! World: Gemopia Crystal Island (U23 Gemopia)
- Mini Access
- Fix-It (Techna Wrench)
- Relic Detector (Scanner Eyes)
- Scrap Metal Build
- Laser Deflector (Backplate Shield)
- Sketchian Combo-Combat
- Character Changing (Can change into Crystallon and Dreamkeeper)
Entrance and Exit
- Miss Techna flies out of the portal, spinning her Hologram Hands.
- Miss Techna dives into the portal after her favorite wrench gets sucked in.
- Miss Techna grabs a shopping list out of her pocket and looks over it, then puts it away.
- Miss Techna's party machine shoots confetti all over the place, so she runs after it until it goes off screen.
- Miss Techna loads the party machine's barrel with her opponent, shooting them out of it.
- Miss Techna grabs her opponent and kicks them upward, then slams them down.
- Miss Techna's first name is Miss. This is mainly because she does not like having her name written down as Ms. Techna.
- Miss Techna is the only Crystallon protagonist who doesn't have a Crystal Body.
- Miss Techna is one of two characters to have the Scrap Metal Build ability. The other is Techo.