|Mega Man (Rock Light)|
|Name||Mega Man (Rock Light)|
|Franchise||Mega Man (Classic)|
|Weapons/Accessories|| Mega Buster|
Robot Master Weapons
|Vehicles and/or Gadgets|| Rush|
|Occupation||Lab Assistant/Super Fighting Robot|
|Residence||20XX (Mega City)|
Mega Man is one of the Level Pack Characters in LEGO Dimensions, from the Mega Man franchise created by Capcom.
- Target (Mega Buster)
- Robot Master Weapon Switch
- Super Strength (Super Arm)
- Boomerang (Rolling Cutter)
- Electricity (Thunder Beam)
- Freeze Breath (Ice Slasher)
- Laser (Fire Storm)
- Silver Lego Blowup (Hyper Bomb)
- "Mega Man, reporting for duty!" - Mega Man's first line when entering the game.
- "Sorry I'm late!" - Mega Man's second line when entering the game.
- "I should take this to Doctor Light to inspect it." - Mega Man's line when collecting a mini-kit or gold brick.
- "There's nothing my trusty Mega Buster can't handle!" - Mega Man's first idle line
- "I've been in tougher fights." - Mega Man's second idle line.
- "I gonna stop you for everlasting peace between robots and humans!" - Mega Man's interaction dialogue with Cyberman.
- "You won't get away with this!" - Mega Man's interaction dialogue with any playable villain character (such as Ganondorf, Darth Vader, Colonel Miles Quaritch, Teridax, Voldemort, Stripe, the Joker, Harley Quinn, Gollum, Bad Cop, the Wicked Witch of the West, and Stay Puft)
- "HERE I COME!!" - Mega Man's first line when inside of a vortex.
- "AAAAAAAAAHH!!" - Mega Man's second line when inside of a vortex.
- "I can't believe it!" - Mega Man's respawn dialogue.
- "It's good to see you again, my friend." - Mega Man when seeing Mario.
- "Sonic? It IS really you since our worlds are connected!" - Mega Man when seeing Sonic.
- "That's great to remember our adventures together, Rock!" - Sonic's response dialogue.
Original minifigure is created by ATB1996 on DeviantArt.
- Mega Man is voiced by Cole Howard, who previously voiced him in Mega Man Powered Up.
- Mega Man's dialogue to Mario and Sonic is referenced to his appearance in Super Smash Bros for Nintendo 3DS & Wii U.
- Mega Man's dialogue to Sonic is also referenced to their Archie Comics crossover comics Worlds Collide and Worlds Unite.
- Like Sonic, Mega Man will have a different death animation; where he explodes into multiple orbs with identical coloration to his outfit like he does in the Mega Man games.