|Franchise||Nintendo (Super Mario)|
|Vehicles and/or Gadgets|| Mario Kart|
|Occupation||Plumber/Mushroom Kingdom Hero|
|Residence||The Mushroom Kingdom|
- Super Jump
- Power-Up Switch
- Target, Silver LEGO Blowup (Fire Flower)
- Freeze Breath (Ice Flower)
- Big Transformation, Super Strength (Mega Mushroom)
- Mini Access (Mini Mushroom)
- Flight (Wing Cap)
- Weight Switches, Magno Gloves (Metal Cap)
- Hazard Cleaner, Water Spray (F.L.U.D.D.)
- Underwater Swimming (Frog Suit)
- Glide, Stealth (Tanooki Suit)
- Invulnerability (Super Star)
- "It's-a me, Mario!" - Mario's first line when entering the game.
- "Let's-a go!" - Mario's second line when entering the game, as well has reaction dialogue to the Mario Kart.
- "It's Mario time!" - Mario's line when collecting a mini-kit or gold brick.
- "La, la, la, la la la la..." - Mario's first idle line (it sounds like the Mario theme song)
- "Mario is number one!" - Mario's second idle line
- "Nighty nighty. Ah spaghetti. Ah, ravioli. Ahh, mama mia." - Mario's line when sleeping (his idle animation)
- "That's my bro!" - Mario's interaction dialogue with Luigi (NPC)
- "Oh no!" - Mario's interaction dialogue with any playable villain character (such as Ganondorf, Darth Vader, Colonel Miles Quaritch, Teridax, Voldemort, Stripe, the Joker, Harley Quinn, Gollum, Bad Cop, Cyberman, the Wicked Witch of the West, and Stay Puft)
- He will also oddly say this when near Dexter, Betelgeuse, Slimer, and Krusty the Clown
- "Wahoo!" - Mario's first line when inside of a vortex (or pipe).
- "Waaaaaaah!" - Mario's second line when inside of a vortex (or pipe).
- "Mama mia." - Mario's respawn dialogue.
- "Sonic! It been so long we meet since Olympics. " - Mario when seeing Sonic.
Original minifigure picture on the Infobox is created by FlamingBrickFilmson Flickr.
- Mario is voiced by Charles Martinet, who previously voiced him in every game since Super Mario 64.
- Like Sonic, Mario will have a different death animation; where he flies into the air before falling off-screen, often in a "sitting" spread-out contorted pose like he does in the games (or in this game, phasing right through the ground.)
- One of Mario's idle animations features him taking a nap and dreaming about pasta, like in Super Mario 64.
- Mario's toy tag consists of his hat's "M" icon on the back, his name in Super Mario font on the front and the background of his toy tag is red, however, the sides in yellow with "?" Block markings.