| Character Information
| Name || Krish
| Gender || Male
| Franchise || Morphers
| Occupation || Comedian
| Residence || Rubberland
- “This is the worst Morpher Festival EVER!”
- — Krish's first line when entering the game
- “That ain't a Norpher; just my brother inlaw!”
- — Krish's second line when entering the game
- “To Morph, or not to Morph? That is the question.”
- — Krish's third line when entering the game
is a Morphers
character in LEGO Dimensions.
- “What will we do? WHAT WILL WE DOOOO?!”
- — Krish's only line when leaving the game
- “Get them!”
- — Krish's line when in combat
- Krish bounces around the screen.
- Krish pulls out and takes a quiz.
- Triple Skip: Krish bounces on the enemy thrice, killing them.
- Bounding Blast: Krish bounces up in the air, then lands with a stomp that kills the enemy.
- Grapple (Stretchable Limbs)
- He is portrayed by Michael Eric Reid, who reprises his role in the game.
- He is the second LGBT character in LEGO Dimensions (Smithers being the first), due to having married Florence, Gordon, and Chuck.