|Franchise||The Last Of Us|
|Weapons/Accessories||Guns, Melee Weapons, Bombs|
|Vehicles and/or Gadgets||Bill's Car (Nightwinger555)|
Joel is a character from The Last Of Us Series, created by Naughty Dog. He comes in The Last Of Us Story Pack.
- Stealth (Smoke Bomb)
- Silver Lego Blowup (Spike Bomb)
- Sonar Smash (Pipe, Bat, or Plank)
- Target (Hunting Rifle)
- Hazard Protection (Gas Mask)
- "You doing okay, kiddo?" - Joel when talking to Ellie.
- "Shhh, don't attract the Clicker..." - Joel when seeing Clicker.
- "I'm not letting you lay a hand on her." - Joel when talking to Marlene.
- "Then I'll just take her." - Marlene's response.
- "I always wanted one of these. I wonder if Bill would let me have it after the Apocalypse..." -Joel when riding Bill's Car (Nightwinger555).
- "Be right back. Gotta go find that darn girl." - Joel's 1st line when leaving the game.
- "Better go find more supplies..." - Joel's 2nd line when leaving the game.
- "I'm going to get out of here while I stil can." - Joel's 3rd line when leaving the game.
- "Are you sure this isn't a bloater?" - Joel when riding any mech.
- "Alright, let's fix this old hunk of junk." - Joel when upgrading his vehicle or gadget.
- "Not sure what it is, but, I'll take it..." - Joel when getting a collectible.
- "That's not happening again." - Joel when respawning.
- "Woah!" - Joel when in a vortex.
- "Ellie! Ellie! Oh well, guess I gotta go find her." - Joel's line when idle.
- Troy Baker voices Joel, like in The Last Of Us.
- In The Last Of Us Levels and Adventure World, studs are replaced with scrap like scissors and paper.
- Joel's idle animation is him checking all his guns and reloading them.