| Character information
| Name || Greg Heffley
| Gender || Male
| Franchise || Diary of a Wimpy Kid
| Weapons/Accessories || Diary
| Occupation || Middle School Student
| Residence || 12 Surrey Street, Westmore (in films)
- “Woah! One minute I'm writing in my journal, now I'm here!”
- — Greg when entering the game
- “First of all, let me get something straight. This is a JOURNAL, not a diary.”
- — Greg's second line when entering the game
- “This is definitely not middle school.”
- — Greg's third line when entering the game
Greg Heffley is one is one of the Team Pack characters in LEGO Dimensions. He appears in The Diary of a Wimpy Kid Team Pack, for the Diary of a Wimpy Kid franchise.
- “Well, I'm bored. I'm gonna go.”
- — Greg's first line when leaving the game.
- “It seems I'm out of paper, so I guess this is THE END.”
- — Greg's second line when leaving the game
- “I'm gonna go sleep.”
- — Greg's third line when leaving the game
- “Woah, that was was way too much for a wimp like me.”
- — Greg's line when respawning.
- “This is definitely going in my journal... if I survive this!”
- — Greg before confronting a boss
- “I'm putting this in a safe place! Hopefully Manny doesn't get his hands on this...”
- — Greg when obtaining a collectable
- “Ehrm, I don't exactly know how to do this.”
- — Greg when unable to solve a puzzle
- “Watch out! I've been in a wrestling unit in Gym class!”
- — Greg's first line when in combat
- “Don't get me! I, uh, I have the Cheese Touch!”
- — Greg's second line when in combat
- “I'd better get in the Yearbook Favorites for this.”
- — Greg when about to solve a puzzle
- “If I can survive middle school, I can do this!”
- — Greg's second line when about to solve a puzzle
- — Greg when in the vortex
- “Still better than Rodrick's van.”
- — Greg when using the Mystery Machine
- “Rodrick's gonna kill me if he catches me with this!”
- — Greg when riding Rodrick's Van
- “Oh hi, Sweetie! Wait, you're not Sweetie. This is awkward.”
- — Greg when seeing Scooby-Doo
- “So, you've been to the future? Do you know if I really become rich and famous?”
- — Greg when seeing Marty McFly
- “I'll never be late to school again with this!”
- — Greg when riding the Sonic Speedster
- “I don't know if I've mentioned this before, but I'm SUPER good at video games.”
- — Greg's line when riding the Arcade Machine.
- “Buzz Cola, huh? Have you ever tried Rowdy Riot?”
- — Greg when seeing Homer Simpson
- “Oh no, not THIS place. I gotta avoid Fregley.”
- — Greg when in the Diary of a Wimpy Kid World.
- “I'll be famous some day, but for now I'm stuck in middle school with a bunch of morons.”
- — Greg when idle.
- “I wonder how I stand in popularity in the Multiverse.”
- — Greg's second line when left idle.
- “You're even bigger than the bullies at school!”
- — Greg when entering a mech or seeing a giant character.
- “Oh, hey Rowley. Try not to say anything super embarrassing here, okay?”
- — Greg when seeing Rowley
- “Now THIS is sure to make me popular!”
- — Greg's first line when upgrading his vehicle/gadget.
- “This could use some improvement, which I will give it.”
- — Greg's second line when upgrading his vehicle/gadget.
- “Oh no! Someone's gone and cloned me! I didn't know I was this famous already!”
- — Greg when seeing Greg
- Emmet's hairpiece is used for Greg to replicate his "wimpy springs" in the back of his hair.
- His appearance is based partly from the books and partly from the films.