|Vehicles and/or Gadgets||Enderdragon|
Enderman is one of the Fun Pack characters in LEGO Dimensions. He appears in the Minecraft Enderman Fun Pack for the Minecraft franchise.
Endermen are mobs or enemies in Minecraft. They spawn in the Overworld, The Nether, and The End. Endermen have the special ability in order to teleport to a area or teleport to the player when hostile. They also have the ability to pick up certain types of blocks and move them around with their slender-like arms. When killed, Endermen will drop 1 ender pearl in order to get to the End.
- Teleportation Ability
- Weight Switch Ability (Uses grass block)
- Enderman teleports out of screen and returns back again.
- Enderman tries to dodge a bunch of rain droplets until a bunch a rain falls on him.
- Enderman throws a block at the enemy
- Just like the Wicked Witch, Enderman can not even go into knee-deep water due to it's weakness in the game. Enderman will teleport to a random location when it's about to land in water.
- Ironically, it can cause the Water Element when the Elemental Keystone is active without any problem.
- Enderman's only noise in game is the sound it makes in the game.