|Vehicles and/or Gadgets|| Jet Board|
Crash Bandicoot is one of the Level Pack Characters in LEGO Dimensions, from the Crash Bandicoot franchise.
- Spinjitzu (Spin Attack)
- Target (Wumpa Bazooka)
- Underwater Swimming (Diving)
- Body Slam (Press Square/X in mid-air)
- Super Transformation (Invincible Aku Aku; only when having 4 hearts; similar to Super Sonic)
Aku Aku would talk alongside Crash, making it a bit more interesting than a Slimer situation where there’s just random gibberish.
- "Remember Crash, we can only gain both gems and crystals under certain conditions." - Aku Aku's first line when entering the game.
- "Tread carefully Crash, we do not know the stakes of this upcoming adventure." - Aku Aku's second line when entering the game.
- "Well done Crash, this maybe not a Crystal or a Gem, but it will help us!" - Aku Aku's line when collecting a mini-kit or gold brick.
- "Rutabaga!" - Aku Aku's first idle line and the line he says when Crash has a second heart.
- "Quickly clear this obstacle Crash! We need to get the crystal to further delay Cortex’s evil schemes!" - Aku Aku's interaction dialogue with any playable villain character (such as Darth Vader, Colonel Miles Quaritch, Teridax, Voldemort, Stripe, the Joker, Harley Quinn, Gollum, Bad Cop, Cyberman, the Wicked Witch of the West, and Stay Puft)
- "AAAAAAAAAHH!!" - Crash's first line when inside of a vortex.
- "WHOA!!" - Crash's respawn dialogue.
- "Crash, look! This is that plumber who rivaled us since our young days!" - Aku Aku when seeing Mario.
- Crash Bandicoot is voiced by Jess Harnell, who previously voiced him in many Crash games and Skylanders: Imaginators.
- While underwater, Crash wears his scuba gear from Crash Bandicoot: Warped.
- Crash would also have Aku Aku following him around. Aku Aku would start off in his second form when Crash is at 4 hearts, then turn into his normal form for 3 and 2 hearts, then disappear when Crash is down to 1 heart.
- Aku Aku's quote to Mario is referenced to the Console War in 1996 when Nintendo 64 and PlayStation 1 are released alongside Super Mario 64 and the original Crash Bandicoot games.
- Crash isn't the only well known video game character with a game made by TT Games. They also made Sonic 3D Blast and Sonic R, both games from the Sonic the Hedgehog franchise.
- Like Sonic, Crash will have a different death animation; where he turns into a angel and flies away like he does in the Crash games.