|Franchise||AnthonyM and the World of Sketch|
|Vehicles and/or Gadgets||SS Mixium|
|Occupation||Princess of Cloud Palace (U23)|
Blurri is the princess of Stratosville and the Wind Sprites that live there. Being born into royalty, she was treated to a life of luxury. However, deep down, she knew she didn't want to live like a princess. She snuck out and joined the royal guard under the secret identity of Nimbus. Before she could finish her training, she revealed herself as Blurri and took the final test, impressing everyone and breaking the mentality that princesses can't fight. Accepting her spot as a knight and a princess, she would eventually cross paths with AnthonyM, Strongarm, and Techo. Alongside them, she protected her city from vicious Darklanders, hosted a Guardianship Ceremony, and then pitched the idea of a vigialnte team which they agreed to call the M-Crew. Blurri thinks of herself as the glue holding the team together, as she was the one to influence many of the team's decisions, from its creation to the construction of the SS Mixium.
Jingle Bell Blurri
Blurri had decided on a whim that she wanted to help Santa Claus by spreading Christmas spirit around Sketchia; sewing herself a new set of clothes, she took to the streets of Penciltown, spreading Christmas spirit to all of the townspeople who crossed paths with her. This caught the attention of Santa Claus himself, and the two would deliver presents to all the children of Earth-23 on that fateful Christmas Eve.
She has very low Attack and decent Defense, but is also the one with the highest Speed stat out of them all, even rivaling the speed of Sonic the Hedgehog.
Blurri is quite enthusiastic about exploring the multiverse, and is willing to help the other M-Crew members when they need her help. Although she's not as enthusiastic about fighting Lord Vortech...
- World of Sketch: Stratosville (U23)
- Acrobatics (high jump)
- Super Speed
- Pole Vault
- Magic (Mageorb Staff)
- The Five Elements (Knight's Badges)
- Wind Push (Cyclone Badge)
- Laser (Solar Badge)
- Water Spray (Raindrop Badge)
- Ice Blast (Snowflake Badge)
- Electricity (Thunderbolt Badge)
- Arcanus Summon (blue)
- Sketchian Combo-Combat
Jingle Bell Blurri is packaged in a special Holiday Pack which includes all 5 AnthonyM characters. Each has a unique variant, and Blurri's is themed around the December holidays, particularly Christmas. Her clothes are colored pine green, white, and red.
Entrance and Exit
- Blurri flies out of the portal and twirls her spear, then jabs it forward.
- Jingle Bell Blurri flies out of the portal, and does a vocal warmup before readying her spear.
- Blurri waves at the camera and flies into the portal.
- Blurri twirls her spear around while humming ♪Kick It Into High Gear (Blurri)- AnthonyM and the World of Sketch♪.
- Blurri lets a dove rest on her hand, and pets it before letting it fly off.
- Jingle Bell Blurri grabs a gift box and shakes it before putting it away.
- Blurri grabs her opponent with the crack in her spear, and then throws them downward.
- Blurri lets her mechanical wings blow the enemy toward her, then she stabs them with her spear.
- Blurri floats instead of walking, much like Marceline. This is a natural ability that Wind Sprites posess in the series.
- Blurri has the possibility of being voiced by Hynden Walch, who commonly voices Princess Bubblegum and Starfire.
- Blurri's Toy Tag is based around her shirt, flight apparatus, and spear flag.
- Her Wind Push allows a player to push blocks without even touching them.
- It also has its own interactive puzzles, like turning pinwheels or blowing away light obstacles.