Baylee has managed to injure her head enough to have destroyed her cerebrum in the past. At the party, Baylee was kidnapped by the Norphers, and needed to be rescued to rescue the other Morphers. While preparing to play Slingshot with her husband, she encountered two Norphers disguised as Morphers and asked if they wanted to join their game, even giving a Morpher Wheel to them after Luke and her morphed. Jokingly calling the Norphers weird, she went off to play alone, and ended up retrieving the Morpher Wheel back from Major Norpher. During her birthday party, she had her entire wine cellar shattered by Luke and Ted's morph crashing through it and received a wet ribbon from Luke as a present (which was originally an ice wall), depressing her even further.
In Morphers the Movie, Baylee is depicted as even more deranged, having not invited Florence to her next birthday party (while inviting everyone else), and being an alcoholic, as well as being severely underweight. Bailee was eventually married to Pheno, due to them both sharing AUD and being unhealthily skinny.
- Grapple (Stretching Limbs)
- Rope Swings (Stretching Limbs)
- Baylee tap dances.
- Baylee spins on her head.
- Jokester: Baylee tells a joke so terrible it kills the enemy who hears it.
- Hyper Glassglow: Baylee kills the enemy by slamming her head into them (50% chance of her getting a brain eruption).
- She is portrayed by Mika Newton, and uses Archive Audio in the game.
- Her Japanese actress is Junko Takeuchi, best known for playing the titular character in Naruto.
- Despite her displaying a high degree of destructiveness in Morphers: The Movie, she surprisingly does not have the Super Strength ability in the game.
- This is due to her strength being earned by narcotics, a topic not appropriate for a LEGO game.